HBW Insight is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Genzyme forms new division with acquisition:

This article was originally published in Clinica

Executive Summary

Genzyme is to acquire PharmaGenics and create a new division, Genzyme Molecular Oncology, which will develop molecular approaches to cancer diagnosis and therapy. With the acquisition, which is expected to close in May, Genzyme will create a third tracking stock in addition to its General Division and Tissue Repair Division. The shareholders of PharmaGenics will receive 40% of the shares in the Molecular Oncology Division. Shareholders of Genzyme General Division will receive the other 60% after an initial public offering later this year which will list the new division on Nasdaq.

Advertisement

Topics

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

MT083641

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel