HBW Insight is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Redken anti-diversion efforts cost $300,000 per year; Web site to offer rewards.

This article was originally published in The Rose Sheet

Executive Summary

REDKEN ANTI-DIVERSION EFFORTS COST $300,000 PER YEAR on average for the salon hair care products firm beginning in 1996 when the Cosmair division created a special product coding program, Redken said. In May, Redken terminated its third distribution contract since November, saying the three distributors were responsible for 65% to 70% of the diversion problem for Redken hair care products. Redken is continuing to pursue the other 30% of product diverted each year but noted the remainder is viewed as unintentionally diverted.
Advertisement
Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

RS005535

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel