Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Letter from department’s general counsel responds to request from the company for a pre-enforcement advisory opinion. Despite the letter, Lilly maintains its ‘limited distribution program is fully consistent with applicable laws and regulations.’
Hopes that the Phase II TAURIEL trial could potentially validate the anti-tau antibody approach to treating Alzheimer's have been dashed as semorinemab did not meet its endpoints.
Newly published data and results presented at ESMO for Amgen’s sotorasib (AMG 510) show relatively long-lasting responses and progression-free survival in lung cancer.
Two different outcomes for two different CD4/6 inhibitors – Eli Lilly’s Verzenio and Pfizer’s Ibrance – put the Lilly drug on track to be a new standard of care in high-risk early stage HR+, HER2-negative breast cancer. Novartis’s Kisqali could follow.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.