Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
The French major and partner Regeneron expect to file Dupixent for the rare skin disease next year after a Phase III trial of the blockbuster hit its primary and secondary endpoints.
Biogen suggests potential precedents in past coverage decisions for upcoming Medicare determination on Aduhelm and other amyloid-directed monoclonal antibodies during earnings call.
US FTC sends notices to more than 700 companies about penalties they will face if they use deceptive endorsements and testimonials to promote their products. Industry experts discuss impact of surprising action and cautions to take in teaming up with influencers.
Draft tracks ICH document, which touts the ‘efficiency, agility, and flexibility’ of continuous manufacturing while acknowledging the challenges around the developing practice, ‘particularly for products intended for commercialization internationally.’
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.