Division of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Latest From Shire PLC
Reimbursement issues continued to dominate the policy sphere in Japan during the last decade, while new forms of therapy benefited from positive regulatory reforms. Meanwhile, consolidation and specialization were major threads running through the corporate sector.
If anyone can throw cold water on the claimed benefits of some of Europe's most recently approved medicines, it’s the international drug bulletin, Prescrire. In an assessment of 108 of the pharma industry’s latest offerings, it gives a cautious welcome to some but says that more than half bring nothing new and others could even be dangerous to patients.
Syncona-backed Freeline has nabbed an "accomplished commercial leader" in Theresa Heggie to lead the company as it prepares to take FLT180a, its gene therapy for hemophilia B, into Phase III.
Spreading China outbreak not a point of focus for companies or analysts in quarterly results briefings.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Shire Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
- North America
- Parent & Subsidiaries
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Bikam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin Biosciences Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair Inc.
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Meritage Pharma Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pervasis Therapeutics Inc.
- Richwood Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- sanaplasma AG
- SARcode Bioscience Inc.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies AB
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
- Shire Regenerative Medicine Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Senior Management
Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO
Thomas Dittrich, CFO
Perry Sternberg, Head, US Commercial
Andreas Busch, PhD, Head, R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44)(617) 349-0200
300 Shire Way
Lexington, MA 02421
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.