H. Lundbeck A/S
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From H. Lundbeck A/S
The coronavirus pandemic held back sales of Lundbeck’s newest product, Vyepti, in the US during the first half, but the company spent less than expected on SG&A because of COVID-19, and increased investments in marketing infrastructure and restructuring R&D.
Having secured FDA approval, the UK's Acacia Pharma will market Byfavo, the first new product in the sedation space in decades, which was licensed from Italy's Cosmo and developed by Germany's Paion.
Otsuka's novel ADHD therapy moves closer to a potential filing after meeting its endpoint in two Phase III trials, validating a past acquisition and further bolstering the Japanese firm's CNS prospects.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd.
- Lundbeck La Jolla Research Center
- Lundbeck Seattle Biopharmaceuticals
- Ovation Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Saegis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.