Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.,Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.,Inc.
Hisamitsu America launches Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relief Gel with same active ingredient, diclofenac sodium 1% gel, that became available OTC for the first time in the US in 2020 with GSK’s Voltaren Arthritis Pain formulation.
Hisamitsu America’s severity of pain claims for Salonpas challenged by GSK are more nuanced than what label indications support, but touting its regulatory approval doesn’t convey a message that other products aren’t subject to as rigorous pre-market evaluations.
The latest OTC launches in the UK, including Buscomint from Sanofi, Salonpas Gel-Patch from Hisamitsu and Nailner Active Cover from Karo.
Market Brief: Sales Of Patches To Treat Neurological Disorders Will See Fastest Growth In Global Transdermal Patch Market
The overall transdermal patch market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% by 2024. Patches to treat neurological disorders will see the fastest growth while pain-management patches will see the most sales.
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CRCC Media Co.,Ltd. (Fukuoka)
- Saga City-Vision Co.,Ltd. (Saga)
- Taiyo Co.,Ltd (Saga)
- Kyudo Co.,Ltd (Saga)
- Hisamitsu Agency Co.,Ltd. (Fukuoka)
- Hisamitsu U.S., Inc.
- Hisamitsu America, Inc.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hisamitsu Farmaceutica do Brasil Ltda.
- Hisamitsu UK Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Italia S.r.l.
- Hisamitsu Vietnam Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical(China)Co.,Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Technology Consulting(Beijing) Co.,Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical (Hong Kong)Co.,Ltd.
- PT. Hisamitsu Pharma Indonesia