Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Luye Pharma has claimed a world first after its Boan Biotech subsidiary obtained an approval from China’s NMPA for its Boyoubei denosumab biosimilar rival to Amgen’s Prolia.
Upcoming user fee goal dates include AstraZeneca’s tremelimumab, Amicus’ AT-GAA, and drug delivery technology-driven NDAs from Supernus/US Worldmeds and scPharmaceuticals
Novo gets worldwide development and commercial rights except for Heartseed’s home market in Japan. LianBio unveils licensing partnerships with Lyra, Landos and Nanobiotix.
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
- Drug Delivery
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beijing WBL Peking University Biotech Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Luye Sike Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shandong Luye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Luye Baoguang Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd
- Shandong Boan Biological Technology Co. Ltd.