Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Private Company Edition: Recent VC financings across biopharma sectors include three major mega-rounds as Generate Biomedicines bringing in $370m, followed by $250m for Acelyrin and $125m for Chroma Medicine. Also, Treadwell raised a $91m series B and Ncardia brought in $60m-plus.
Deal Watch: Merck Looks To Technology Platform Partners For Cytokine Agonist Discovery, Drug Delivery
Plus deals involving Moderna/Metagenomi, Agomab/Origo, Selecta/Ginkgo, Teva/MODAG, Boehringer Ingelheim/Thoeris and X-Chem/ComInnex/Glamorous AI.
Also, two more health care-focused SPACs went public, Centessa obtained up to $300m in debt, three new venture capital funds launched and Intergalactic debuted with a $75m series A round.
Japanese firm's decision to end development of entinostat in its licensed territories marks possibly final blow to development of the HDAC inhibitor in breast cancer.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.