Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
Merck & Co. reached a deal to acquire the developer of targeted immune modulators for $1.85bn. Pandion CEO Kakkar talked to Scrip about the acquisition.
A strong year is predicted for biopharma business with investment and deal making set to continue apace. Executives across industry share their forecasts for the year ahead.
Executives expect the changes wrought by necessity in the face of a global pandemic to have lasting effects, both positive and negative, on the biopharma sector. Here they share their predictions for the coming year.
Pixel kit allows users to send nasal swab samples to be tested with LabCorp’s a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction test. Health care providers will call consumers who test positive; negative test results will be delivered by email or through LabCorp’s online portal.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory