Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
Private Company Edition: The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine’s half-year report shows the sector raised $10.7bn in the first half of 2020 versus $9.8bn raised in all of 2019. Also, DCVC Bio closed a $350m fund, new incubator opportunities and VC mega-deals for Dyne and Atomwise.
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories has leapfrogged Endo by launching a generic version of of Bayer/Alcon’s Ciprodex (ciprofloxacin/dexamethasone) 0.3%/0.1% otic suspension, as the US firm was stung with a major rejection by the US FDA.
Editas regains rights to ocular programs first partnered with Allergan in 2017. Newly public F-star will focus on bispecific antibodies for cancer, TriSalus acquires oncology candidate from Dynavax.
Private Company Edition: Several drug developers targeting neurological diseases raised venture capital recently. In addition to Nura Bio, Encoded Therapeutics revealed a $135m series D round. Also, Longwood closed a $170m fund and Flagship launched Omega Therapeutics with $85m.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals