Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From GlaxoSmithKline plc
US consumer health sales jumped 6.7% in 2020 in stores, a reversal of recent years as consumers move away from private label, “on-the-go” and natural oral care during the pandemic, IRI data show.
Not only did White House and other officials support the recommendation, but also made clear they had no advance notice of it.
French giant makes its biggest single investment to date in Asia as it prepares to build up regional vaccine production capacity, in part to help prepare for future pandemics.
Oncology partnership with Swiss major follows late 2020 pact with Merck KGaA. Pfizer divests Phase Ib breast cancer candidate to Celcuity.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ABR Development
- Corixa Corporation
- Fountain Acquisition Corporation
- Genelabs Technologies, Inc.
- GlycoVaxyn AG
- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
- ID Biomedical Corporation
- Okairos AG
- PRAECIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals
- Sitari Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham
- Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
- Tesaro, Inc.
- ViiV Healthcare