Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
A new cheaper version of antiviral remdesivir has been launched locally by a Indian licensee, while Chinese vaccine developers push forward with broader trials of their candidates.
Sales of its segment leaders Ocuvite and PreserVision vision health supplements, Lumify OTC eye drops and other consumer lines were down a reported 13% to $321m in the second quarter.
“The spin-off will establish two separate companies, a fully integrated, pure play, eye health company built on the iconic Bausch Health brand and a long history of innovation, and an international diversified pharmaceutical company with leading physicians in gastroenterology, dermatology, aesthetics, neurology and an international pharma business,” says CEO Joseph Papa.
The company formerly known as Valeant, put together by a series of mergers, is ready to spin out the legacy Bausch + Lomb eyecare business that it used in its rebranding.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.